Madockawanda Lodge Order of the Arrow, Pine Tree Council, BSA
Eagle Scout.Org Practical resources to assist in achieving Eagle Scout rank. Also included is a history of Eagle Rank requirements as taken from old handbooks of the Boy Scouts of America.
Merit Badge.Com Anything and everything you wanted to know about Merit Badges. All requirements (including recent changes) are listed with images of each patch. Also found on this site are Merit Badge resources designed for Scouts.
Dutch Oven Cooking Tired of the same old thing, campout after campout? Try some of these recipes.
Camp Hinds Song Book No more humming along at campfires. Sing, sing, sing.
Our Flag From the American Legion, detailed information about the flag code, frequently asked questions about the flag, instructions for folding the flag, the words for the pledge of allegiance, its history, how to dispose of unserviceable flags, among other flag issues.
Learn CPR Techniques of CPR for infants, children and adults. Also a pocket guide that you can print.
- Pine Tree Council
- Forms You asked for it! They are in Adobe Acrobat viewing format. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat, you can download it at this site. It's a great program; lots of sites - like the IRS - use it for longer documents.
- Scout Humor
- Philmont Ranch
- The Virtual Cub Leaders Handbook
- Take a Hike! Follow Tim Hewitt, Scoutmaster of Troop 350, as he hikes the Appalachian Trail from Georgia back home to Maine. Read his daily hiking journal; leave him a message in his guestbook.
- U.S. Scouting Service Project
- Pine Tree Web Pages
- Scout Base UK
- World Scout Bureau List of international Scout events.
- Maine High Adventure
- Scouter's Compass
- The National Catholic Committee on Scouting
- The National Council, BSA
- Scouts New England
- Backpacker.com Backpacker magazine's home page.
- ParkNet National Park Service.
- Fish and Wildlife Service
- Rangers on the Web
- Appalachian Mountain Club Maine Chapter.
- Appalachian Mountain Club
- Animated Knot Tying
Pine Tree Council Scout Shop
131 Johnson Road
Portland, Maine 04102
For fast service by phone,
call 207-797-5441 or toll-free 1-877-PTC-SHOP or fax: 207-797-7183
Mon., Tues., Wed., & Fri.: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Kittery Trading Post
Mondays through Saturdays - 9 am to 9 pm
Sundays - 10 am to 6 pm
To Order -
On-line ordering is not
available at the present time.
You may order by phone, toll free 888-KTP-MAINE (587-6246) or FAX (207) 439-8001.
By mail: Kittery Trading Post, 301 U.S. Route One, PO Box 904, Kittery, ME 03904
American Express, MasterCard, VISA & Discover cards accepted.
87 Main Street
Sanford, Maine 04073
Sporting Goods Leader